Classes now online only due to Coronavirus (see details below).
If you are looking for Yoga classes in and around Windsor, Berkshire you have come to the right place.
I am a British Wheel of Yoga teacher and have been teaching Yoga since 2002. I teach a number of Classes in the area from beginners, to the more experienced practitioner, and students range in age from teens upwards. I also offer Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga. Should you prefer one to one sessions I also offer those.
Have a look around and if you like what you see do pop along to a class, or contact me if you have any questions.
My classes will now ONLY BE AVAILABLE ONLINE VIA ZOOM
In light of the current Pandemic I am following the guidlines set out by the British Wheel of Yoga https://www.bwy.org.uk/covid-19/
- Please do not attend class if you are/ or think you might be in breach of current government guidlines (re: return travel, flu like systems etc.).
- Please bring your own mat and props.
- Please wash hands immediately prior to attending class.
- I will rely on verbal teaching rather than any hands on adjustments.
- Keep a 2 meter space between students.
As an option to help with reducing personal contact, I have decided to offer my classes online. This way you can still practise Yoga with me from the comfort of your own home. All I ask you to do is book your class, send me an email to say you’d wish to attend online. I will then send you a link via ZOOM, which you can use to join in the class. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me.
I wish you all good health. More Information