Postnatal Yoga (Babies welcome)
Congratulations on the birth of your baby!
Babies are very welcome in our postnatal yoga class. This class is suitable after your 6 week check-up for vaginal births and after your scar has healed for ceasarean births (usualy around 8-10 weeks).
What to expect in the postnatal yoga class.
- Gentle yoga based movements to help your recovery post-birth.
- Pelvic Floor and abdominal awareness to help strengthen and tone.
- Release tension from the upper back and shoulders.
- Simple breathing techniques to help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Relaxation to help with sleep deprivation.
- Opportunity to connect with local mums, and share experiences.
Location: ONLINE via ZOOM / 12th Windsor Scout & Guide HQ, Maidenhead Rd, Windsor, SL4 5EY
Time: 11:30am – 12:30pm
Suitable from: 6 weeks post vaginal birth, 8-10 weeks post caesarean birth.
If there is enough interest in baby massage per group, I will incorporate this into the course.
If you would like to learn baby massage techniques as a stand alone class, do get in touch.
July Course Dates
6th, 13th, 20th July (3 dates)
Babies born before mid May
September Course Dates
7th, 14th, 21st, 28th September (4 dates)
Babies born before mid July