Congratulations on your pregnancy!
In my YogaBirth classes you will benefit from the following:
- Breath awareness and hypnobreathing to help connect to your intuition and trust your own instincts.
- Flowing movements that help to build strength and flexibility.
- Simple breathing techniques to help relieve stress and anxiety.
- Explore movements and sounds that can be used during labour and birth.
- Relaxation techniques.
- Opportunity to make friends and build a support network..
- Friendly group discussions to inform your birth choices.
I truly believe that Yoga helped me to enjoy my pregnancy and birth experience.
You are welcome to join the class from 14 weeks of pregnancy to birth.
I have been teaching yoga since 2002 and I have specialized in Yoga for Pregnancy and Birth with YogaBirth. YogaBirth is the only perinatal yoga training in the UK to be run over 18 months, comprising a 300 hour course. The yoga which is rooted in the body’s own intelligence and is influenced by the work of Vanda Scaravelli, is the ideal yoga for pregnant women: gentle yet powerful, constantly working with the breath and with gravity, with natural movement and attention to the structure and state of the body.
I look forward to sharing my knowledge with you.